A little more of me...what I love.

  • Praising God
  • Going 2 church
  • Reading the Bible
  • Video Games
  • Watching movies
  • Dancing
  • Going out to eat
  • Cooking
  • Anime...such as...
  • Bleach
  • Ruroni Kenshin
  • Soul Eater

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Early Morning Epiphanies...

Ok...so I'm wide awake, and have been since 4am. My mind has been racing & I needed an outlet.

Hmmmmm.....ok.

1. Sopisticated is something that you ARE. Its something u exude. Its not something a dress, heels, a hairdo, or anything else makes you. Especially if you have a mouth like a sailor. Sooooo...
#PleaseStopSayingIt

2. Outward beauty is fleeting...People are so shallow these days. Its the beauty that's INSIDE of you that you should be nurturing. Be proud of it. Don't let the world's view on beauty cloud your mind.
*A tight dress doesn't make u beautiful.
*A cute haircut, or good hair doesn't make u beautiful.
*Stilletos don't make u beautiful.
*Makeup doesn't make u beautiful.
Etc, etc, etc.

All those things were created to be ornaments. You're just as amazing without them.
Allow the strength & beauty of ur <3 2 shine through...
And you will glow like an angel...

3. I can understand that everyone likes to have a good time & that's great. So do I.
But seriously...
When do we grow out of the club hopping????????
YOU ARE NOT GONNA FIND A GOOD MAN IN THE CLUB!!!!
The ones that are there, wanna see u in that skin tight dress, that barely covers ur coulo...
If u are doing it because deep down u wanna feel important, ((not judging because that's how I was at one point)) and being validated is what u need...then join "Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America"
Once in a while is fine, but if that's all u can do with ur time, a hobby might be needed.

4. Treat people how u wanna be treated. You never know when ur gonna need help.
Think about how u can bless others, when u put positive energy out, u get it back in unexpected ways.
*I know too many ppl, who have been in a position to help, when I've really needed it & didn't even return a call or a text.
((U know who u are))
"I've got my own problems" or "I don't have time" or "You'll be ok"...
Everyone has their own issues, but U never know if U missed a blessing, or a learning experience, because of ur focus on "self"

5. Help someone...
Have a "Help Lunch"
Get together with friends, folks u know, and write what you need help with on paper. (Babysitting, someone 2 do ur hair, help around the house, school supplies..etc)
It could be anything.
Fold them up & each person pick one out of a hat. Then try to help ur friend with that issue.
Imagine the joy u will get, from helping another person.
Do it once a month.

****************

Just a few random thoughts that were on my mind......
*yawn*
Love yall...and I'm always here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment