A little more of me...what I love.

  • Praising God
  • Going 2 church
  • Reading the Bible
  • Video Games
  • Watching movies
  • Dancing
  • Going out to eat
  • Cooking
  • Anime...such as...
  • Bleach
  • Ruroni Kenshin
  • Soul Eater

Monday, September 6, 2010

I can change....A woman's moment of clarity.

We as women often get sucked into the whole idea of "I can change"

A man can say it over & over & over again....and no matter how done we say or think we are, we get sucked right back in. Until "it" happens.
What is "it" ??
"It" is our complete moment of clarity.
"It" can be triggered by a word, a moment, an action. Anything. We can be watching tv, when "it" hits us. Or maybe driving someplace.
Different women, different circumstances, different "it"s

You know ladies, I don't understand why we put up with some of the stuff we do. We need to start standing up for ourselves!!!!!

Men get angry because we hold onto stuff.......SO FLIPPIN WHAT.

IF YOU DIDNT CONTINUE THE IGNORANT BEHAVIORS WE WOULD LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean seriously. 90% of men get reminded of what they "did" because their stupid behinds continue to do what got them in trouble in the first place. DUMB.
We see it, confront you....and you LIE.
Not for US but for YOU.
Because most have GF's, wives, families, etc. Basically you have something to lose. But if it was that important, you wouldn't step out of pocket anyway.

I just don't get it. If u don't wanna do right, BE BY YOURSELF. DONT REPRODUCE.
Most importantly........
NEVER....NEVER TELL SOMEONE YOU LOVE THEM. EVER.
Because the majority of you have no CLUE what that word means, and we end up broken hearted. Lives are changed. Kids are affected. SMH....its sad.

I've got a PHD in "Catching U In A Lie"
And the tools to nail you every time....so just be honest.
Like most women I seem to have "lie to me & treat me like garbage" written on me.

But we are worthy!!! We don't deserve it and we will not stand for it anymore.

I will not stand for it anymore.....
No more "I can change"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment