A little more of me...what I love.

  • Praising God
  • Going 2 church
  • Reading the Bible
  • Video Games
  • Watching movies
  • Dancing
  • Going out to eat
  • Cooking
  • Anime...such as...
  • Bleach
  • Ruroni Kenshin
  • Soul Eater

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holding out for a hero...

Wow....I haven't done a blog in forever...I even forgot my password...*sigh*
But I guess its time for me to get out what's been inside of me...

I've been meditating on what the Bible says about how a relationship should be...how a man should be...and how a woman should be...
And I'm learning how to be happy with myself...one day at a time.

I haven't felt as close to God as I do right now...I'm learing so much. So much.
Whereas before...I felt like I was trying to fill a void. I was searching for someone to love me...to accept me...but God has....he does...and I have an amazing church family.

So why? Why do I have this hunger?
Where is it coming from? I don't understand....
Why am I thinking so much about marriage? About settling down...About a family... About a future.....
Why is it so important to me?

To tell you the truth....I almost feel like I'm violating a covenant....like...iunno...I feel bad for not doing what the Bible says....

Iunno......I'm getting another migraine....
We'll talk later....
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment