A little more of me...what I love.

  • Praising God
  • Going 2 church
  • Reading the Bible
  • Video Games
  • Watching movies
  • Dancing
  • Going out to eat
  • Cooking
  • Anime...such as...
  • Bleach
  • Ruroni Kenshin
  • Soul Eater

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Flame ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been filled with this kind of rage in a while. I'm sick to my stomach & just wanna lash out. I'm livid.

I would think having a near death experience would make a person realize what's important in life. But no. Not him. He fucking lashes out at ME....
Like I had something to do with it.

I'm in here panicing....trying to hold it together. Trying not to run down the street screaming his name....
So scared....so worried.

I call to suspend the phone, then dig and dig to find a way to get his pay card back...I'm doing everything that someone who cares & who's supportive is supposed to do.
But its not good enough.
Not only did he push past me in the hallway....like I'm not shit....and tell me not to touch him....
But he scoffed at me because I got the little "piece of crap" BB pearl out for him.

"Why'd u pull that out" he rudely asks me.

I told him I called T-Mobile.......he balls his face up at me and smugly says to me, "Are they gonna give you a new SIM card? My whole phone is GONE."

Like I didn't know that... SMH..
I'm like, "look I'm trying to look out for you...I called T-Mobile & everything"

He says.......
"It'd be something if I actually thought you were being sincere"

O_o .. I had to fight back the urge to punch him in the face. NOT SINCERE??? Ru serious???? We have a child together...
I've fought tooth and nail for this relationship....I wanted my son to be with his father ALL of the time...I wanted us to be a family, and IM NOT SINCERE??????

I should slap your face.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment